Competent Person Schemes (CPS) were introduced by the UK government to allow individuals and enterprises to self-certify that their work complies with the Building Regulations as an alternative to submitting a building notice or using an approved inspector for each installation within England and Wales.
Certification by The Assure Competent Person Scheme can both save you money and increase customer confidence in your work.
Recently, the department for community and local government published a report implying that installers could save around £241 in Building Control fees by self-notifying their work. As well as this monetary benefit, you will be able to further assure your customers that you are qualified to offer compliant installation work.
There are also further advantages to you and your business:
• Self-certification for compliance to Building Regulations
• Access to personalised Energy Ratings labels
• Knowledge assessment for installers and surveyors
• Access to market leading Insurance
• Technical and arbitration helpline
• Certification to PAS2030
• Personal and friendly support team
If you would like to receive further information about our competent persons scheme, please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.